Friday, July 22, 2011

Help !!! EXTREME EMERGENCY #111?

sorry i know this doesnt belong in this section but i really need help. ok basically me and my boyfriend were getting ... umm intimate last night, and as we were getting intimate i was on top , then we switches, but when he was on top , he said and i quote " yes , rob harder " i was actually really confused, i dont even think he knew he said it . i am wondering what should i do , we have been together for 2 years and this has never happened before, he doesnt at all look gay , or anything, he is very man like ? help me please, because my friend told me that he was telling her , that he was going to propose to me , and i dont want to be married to a gay guy (i have nothing against gays, i have a few gays friends) please help me someone

No comments:

Post a Comment