Sunday, July 17, 2011

Contacts Vision question...?

Hi, I just recently started wearing contacts without ever wearing glasses beforehand. I am near-sighted. After putting in my contacts it looks like my eyes are close together and my nose is big. I have been told too many times by too many different people and women about how "handsome" I am for this to be an accurate version of how I look. My contacts are pretty strong (power level 4 or something like that) because my vision beforehand was 20/200 or something like that ( I can basically just see the big "E" on the vision card and that's about it). Up close I can read very small print perfectly fine, it's just distance I have the issue. Anyway though my question is is there some sort of distortion occurring with my appearance due to the strength of my contact lenses to where when I look at myself with them on that it's not exactly the same as when other people see me with good, non-corrected vision? Has anyone else that is near-sighted and with strong lenses had a similar experience or know of this same type of thing occuring? Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment