Friday, July 15, 2011

Sister's Boyfriend robbed me?

My sister has been dating this guy for about 7 months. He told me that he could have his friend fix my laptop, which had a virus. After discussing plan of action and talking to my mom about it, I decided it was a good idea. After about a week I asked about my laptop and he said that his friend was gonna have me pay him like $300 to have it cleared, my mom said that she would bring it to her job and her employee would fix it at a fraction of the cost. So I asked for my laptop back, and he said his friend 'keeps forgetting it at work'. It's been over 3 months and I haven't seen my laptop. I keep asking for it back. I even emailed the friend and asked for it back, but no answer. What should I do? I want my laptop back, can I filed some sort of report?

No comments:

Post a Comment